You are about to embark on the best adventure of your life, marriage!!! We believe eloping is the most connective, emotive way to say ‘I do’ and we are so excited that you are here! Eloping can be done in so many ways and we here to help you have the most amazing day ever that is perfect for just you two and your love story!! We stand behind elopements because they can truly be a reflection of the journey of marriage, these big adventures make you support each other, encourage each other and leave you with a lifetime of memories.
Nice to meet ya! We are Traci and Bill, a husband and wife team, we are so stoked that you’re considering us as your photographers, videographers, planners and/or officiant!!!
Here you are not hiring wedding photographers. You are hiring adventure elopement photographers, that know how to get amongst it. Marriage is so important to us and we want every couple to be able to start their marriage off in a meaningful way to them. It is important to make sure we are a good fit for each other as we start this journey.
While taking photos is the most important job, it is not the only hat we proudly wear for our couples and we are 110% committed to helping you make your day reflect your relationship! We will end up being your assistant planner, friend and help along the way! Yes, we are there for all the loud, quiet, happy, emotional and in between moments. We strive to provide a creative, honest & memorable experience for all of our clients by creating authentic moments rather than ‘posed smile at the camera’ shots! We want you to walk away with stunning images that tell your story and memories to last forever.
We are here with you every step of the way in planning and on the trail for the best day of your lives <3
– We believe this is the most important day to authentically be you!
– We are here to help you all of the way! From planning with family, or no family. Connecting with the right vendors. Finding the PERFECT nook to celebrate this special day.
– We are STOKED on the adventure. So if you want to hike, climb, rappel, off road, helicopter, slack line, swim, boat, ride in a hot air balloon, ride in a plane we are ready. Whatever you want to do, we will help you figure out all of the logistics and be with you 100% of the way. We know what it takes and how to plan those big adventures that lead into your elopement, so we are here to help in all the logistics that may seem impossible.
– You two have your own love language and we want you to be true to who you two are as a couple. We are here to document your love and we do this by getting to know you two through questionnaires and Zoom calls. Eloping is not a photo shoot, it’s an adventure together.
Each package is a little bit different experience wise. However every package with Adventure + Vow includes these things:
+ On top of what all is included in all of our packages this package also comes with a hand crafted leather album at is 10 x 10 with 24 sides. I will custom design this for you with your favorite images from the gallery.
SAMPLE TWO DAY TIMELINE
meet at boat launch – 7:30am
arrive at bend to set up camp – 11:30am
Get ready 1:45pm
Ceremony + group photos 2:15pm
Couples Photos 3pm
Camp fire dinner + smores
leave camp to kayak back – 10am
arrive back at launch – 12pm
go with family to overlook of where we camped + good byes – 2pm
go to final camp spot – 3
arrive + set up – 4pm
sunset private vows followed by milky way photos
Up to 12 hours split between sunrise + sunset
If you want the best of both worlds, starting your day off together and ending it together with the best light of sunrise and set this is the package for you. This is an elopement day split between sunrise and sunset with a break in between, if desired. This is a great way to get personal time for half the day and spend the other half with family. Or it is a great way to get to go to two totally different locations throughout your elopement day! We often have couples pick this when they want to do Page for sunrise and Sedona for sunset. Or if they want to do a ceremony in the morning and spend the evening off roading/climbing/etc. Either way, its a beautiful way to capture the entire day of your wedding day!
**This is our most popular package and we highly recommend it for any couple who plan to have guests
SUNRISE + SUNSET SAMPLE TIMELINE
Meet at Trailhead: 5:00am
Start hiking 5:15am (star photo along way)
Arrive at location: 6:20am
First Look + Vows
Hike out: 8:15am
Meet at Airbnb for final getting ready photos: 3:00pm
Meet at Trailhead with everyone: 3:55pm
Hike Out: 5:15pm
Arrive at dinner/reception location 6pm
Photography Ends 7:30pm-ish
Up to 8 hours starting at either sunrise OR ending at sunset.
This package is currently available March to May and November.
We offer half day elopements that are perfect for smaller adventures you could pair with a first look or end the night with a star photo. It is perfect for shorter hikes and time with family at a unique stay.
This is the perfect option if you want more than just a hike, but not a full day.
SAMPLE HALF DAY TIMELINE
Team arrives at VRBO: 12:45
Getting Ready Photos + details + gift exchange
Everyone leaves to go to ceremony location: 2:15pm
Family photos then Family leaves
Couples portraits -5:15pm
Drive back down: 6:40pm
Arrive back at VRBO: 7:35pm
Dinner : 8pm
Toasts + dances
Coverage Ends: 9:00pm
We believe full heartedly that this day is important and that it deserves the attention of that. We know that big adventures and full days in the wild may not work for everyone, so we offer a smaller package.
Currently only available for March to May. We recommend week days for this or sunrise on the weekends.
meet at Ceremony location: 4:15pm
Ceremony start: 4:40pm
Any group photos
Van + Champagne spray photo
Leave ceremony location to drive to house: 5:30pm
Sunset portraits at Airbnb: 6:30pm
sunset is 7:30pm
dinner: 7:45pm – will take some detail images/candids
Coverage ends 8:15p
We offer a 3-5 minute highlight reel that you can add onto any of your photography packages!
No matter which photography package you have booked the video add on is a flat rate of $1800.
Video is a great way to share your elopement day with your friends + family who were not there, but also a great way for you to look back on your own at your day + vows throughout the years.
Our video packages include: choice of music that allows usage rights, voice recording of your ceremony and/or vows for the video if desired, and the 3-5 minute reel. Some couples prefer to keep that private and just use music or something different for a voice recording like sharing their story or a poem.
So far is this sounding right up your alley!? Well let’s get started!
Let’s hop on a call to chat & get to know each other! We can not wait to answer questions you have and to hear all of your dreams for the big day.
– Book your date + package!! <3
– Pay retainer
– Start Planning – receive the guides and start filling out the questionnaire after a brainstorming date night. Get to know each other more! We can not do our job of documenting you two + your story without knowing more about you. This also helps us in planning the details of the day that make a big difference in experience + gallery.
– If you are using us as your officiant to self-solemnize or perform your ceremony we will work with you to start building that out and get you the info you need to get your marriage licenses!
– Location ideas! I will send you an amazing detailed list of locations that may be a perfect for your day along with some ideas and actives for the day of. From here we will narrow down all of these ideas together.
– Timeline build out.
– Big day – enjoy, relax, have fun!!!
– Get your photos back in a gallery to celebrate the day forever! Here you can download the images + order prints or albums! Feel free to share this gallery with any of your loved ones as well.
Selecting a photographer for your elopement is one of the most important things! We believe it is important to connect with your elopement photographer since you are with them the majority of your day. We are so excited to get to know you two further and to help you plan and document this epic day.
Schedule your call now to start the next step in the booking process or email me which package works best for your day! <3
If you want to get to know us a little better visit our meet us page!
xo, traci + bill
“I am so impressed and grateful for Traci. She is a person with outstanding work ethic and is genuinely dedicated to providing a personalized experience to her clients. I was blown away at not only how beautiful our photos were but also at how quickly she was able to finalize the edits. She was so easy to work with. Our elopement was perfect, and I personally believe that it would not have have been as easy, stress free, or the right location without all of her input. She did so much research and put in so much effort into accommodating our large group, making sure it was an accessible hike, and also creating an atmosphere of fun and stress-free adventure. She was incredibly organized and on top of all the details, helpful when we needed help, but also relaxed when we needed to de-stress. Traci is so talented and highly skilled at what she does. She has a great eye for capturing beautiful shots. She is also a gem of a human being to work with.” – Brent & Heather